~ WHY ? : Kusin Maka Lopot ~

' Kusin Maka Lopot ', describes the condition when some Bisayan buy a new car, then the car seat or cushion wrapping is still there, normally plastic wrapping. I bet you had experienced to saw this weird and unreasonable strange behavior. Maybe for a week or two, the seat still tidy wrapped or still ' Maka Lopot'.

Can somebody explain why ? or it was normal stupidity.

I'm excited to see the day that I'll buying a new car to see whether I will put still the plastic wrapping or tear it out. I think there is no salvation in becoming adapted to a world which is crazy and I will never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

_

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    it's either PRIDE or show off.. positively, i think any new car owner deserved to feel pride as well as showing off,... maybe la
    warisantamar @ KualaLumpur said...
    hahaha...i believed most (may be all of us???) will be doing this kind of attitude....the plastic cover will be remained perhaps until all people know abt the new car or he also getting fed up sitting on his plastic cover....what nonsense lah!
    Anonymous said...
    ikou ti monong2 la..nunu ikou paduli da ulun punya karita lakat makalopot kusinnyo? i bet that most of them (kusin lakat makalopot) are your family members..hahaha...i'm nobody (not like you,you wrote just like People magazine's editor) but i disagree with your post! adai mangit...
    thebisayadilemma said...
    Thanks to Mr. No Name (Anonymous).

    ha..ha..

    I'm still waiting to the surprising moment when buying my first car. lets have a look later.

    But I'm afraid, my first car will be used car (2nd). ha.. ha.. ha..

    So, no more LOPOT.

    ha. ha. ha.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home